Sunday, August 28, 2011

See You Soon!

See you at family night! Please drop by and visit my classroom. I will have a handout for adding Chinese characters to your Mac or PC as well as a handout with lists of my favorite online learning links, bookstores, and more.

Come see your new desks in the classroom. Last week I noticed many of our 4th grade boys have out grown my little tables. Maintenance generously brought me bigger desks. These "big kid" desks are reserved for 4th and up only. Benefits for the big kids!

3rd graders really dove into deeper content on Friday. We started learning 听过不懂。 I don't understand! Very handy when we go on our tour to Beijing, Shanghai, and Xian.

By the way, our educational travel agent from Explorica (Ann) will have our travel plans and pricing complete early next week. As soon as I hear something I will let you know. Here is keeping my fingers crossed.

Kindergarteners are really having a good time learning to write 一, 二 ,三 。Next week we are taking on 四. I think 四 looks like a window with curtains. What do you think it looks like?
Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment